We have produced a number of tactile trails. These are usually made using Zinc Etched Steel. These have the following properties:
- Deep etched metal panel perfect for tactile and rubbing applications
- Braille can be included
- The process can replicate fine line work and intricate fonts giving really good detail
- Solid colour infills can be added to highlight points of interest
- Clear lacquer finish protects paint finish
- Manufactured to any size or shape
The tactile discs can be attached to Oak Posts or Douglas Fir Posts or even onsite tree stumps. The tactile trails provide a degree of interaction with visitors and help with greater engagement.